Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jesse Tyler Ferguson Shares 5 Facts About Himself Including His Crush on Glee's Darren Criss

People Magazine has a fun “5 Facts About Me” feature about Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson in its current issue.

What he can’t get enough of: “Coffee. I could have seven or eight cups in a day.”

What he’s addicted to: “[The iPhone app] Angry Birds. There was a point when I was playing it at red lights. Oprah said not to text and drive, but she didn’t say not to do that!”

Who he would love to be: “Michelle Obama for a day. I don’t want the pressure of being the president, but I want to see inside The White House and put the girls to sleep.”

His bad habit: “I bite my nails. It’s boredom, it’s nerves, it’s when I’m happy, when I’m hungry. I work through the bitter nail polish. It’s really bad.”

His celebrity crush: “Glee’s Darren Criss [pictured below with Jesse and Neil Patrick Harris]. I got to meet him the other day. He’s the nicest guy, so sweet, so talented. It was wonderful.”

No comments: