Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kelly Osbourne’s New Material Girl Ads

In her ads as the new face of Madonna and daughter Lourdes Leon’s clothing line, Material Girl, Kelly Osbourne is showing off her colorful side — and both Kelly and Lourdes are talking to People magazine about their fashion favorites for the upcoming spring season.

“The military jacket. I love that and I put it with a bunch of badges on it to make it my own, too,” Leon said recently, whereas Osbourne points to the accessories. “The shoes–there’s a pair of nude heels that I’m really obsessed with,” Osbourne gushed. “There’s so much stuff in it that’s so me and what I wear. There’s a leopard dress that I get to wear next that I’m excited about. I love prints,” she said.

When it comes to clothes for warmer weather, it’s shorts for spring that are all the rage for the girls. “I’m like obsessed with them,” said Lourdes. But one of the greatest things about the line, Osbourne observes, is that it’s accessible to everyone. “There’s not many other companies besides Material Girl that do clothes at an affordable price that are high fashion and [are] what people see in the magazines and can emulate themselves without having to go and spend $1000 on a dress,” she said.

And one of the most important aspects of the line for 14 year old Lourdes was making sure that other girls her age could buy great clothes without breaking the bank. “I don’t go out and buy all of these expensive [clothes]…so it’s good for my friends. It’s good for everybody and it’s good clothing, too.”

Read more from Lourdes Leon and Kelly Osbourne in this week’s issue of People magazine!

No comments: