Thursday, February 10, 2011

Katy Perry Appreciates Her 'Enormous' Bust

Katy Perry has no problem flaunting her cleavage these days, but that wasn't always the case for the Firework songstress.

"When I was a kid … I had enormous boobs that I didn't know what to do with," Perry says in the March issue of Elle. "I wore minimizers, which were not cute. Those thick-ass straps! I got made fun of for the over-the-shoulder boulder holder."

In fact, Perry, 26, longed to resemble a supermodel. "All I wanted was to look like Kate Moss," she says. "Little did I know ... [my breasts] would come in handy someday."

One person who likes Perry just the way she is? Her new hubby Russell Brand.

"Everything clicked really fast," the pop star says of her British comedian counterpart, 35. "We kind of instantly got past all the surfacey stuff. And ever since then, there hasn't been a dull moment."

Perry says the lack of dullness in the relationship will most likely continue because she and Brand plan to expand their family.

"I want to have kids!" Perry said. "I'm totally fine with saying that. I think some people are … worried it's going to ruin their career, but I want to live a full life."


Read the entire interview in the latest issue of Elle magazine.

No comments: