Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Aegean Adventure Cruise

Ever since I visited Greece in 1993 on my first cruise to the Mediterranean, my dream has been to eventually retire to the Greek Isles. Well, I recently returned to Greece and Greek Isles after 14 years and I still feel the same about this beautiful country.

We recently sailed on an incredible cruise aboard Oceania Cruises' Nautica to Greece, Turkey and Croatia which solidified my original feelings about Greece. In my opinion, Greece is STILL the most beautiful country on Earth.

The following two slide shows take you through our 15-days Aegean Adventure cruise to: Athens, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Katakolon/Olympia, Santorini, Mykonos, Rhodes, Kusadasi/Ephesus and Istanbul.

PHOTO ALBUM #1: Athens, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Katakolon/Olympia,Santorini & Mykonos
(Press the PLAY button to start the slide presentation)


PHOTO ALBUM #2: Rhodes, Kusadasi/Ephesus & Istanbul
(Press the PLAY button to start the slide presentation)


Enjoy...from an avid Cruiser!

No comments: