Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall TV Season

The 2008/2009 Fall TV Season is Here!

As a self-classified "couch potato" my favorite TV time has arrived. I always look forward to the arrival of May when the major TV networks announce their new Fall Season TV shows and then I wait in great anticipation until September and October when the new (and returning favorites) premiere.

This fall, a total of 102 new shows will join the TV airwaves and 110 return to your "TV Tube". During the next few weeks, I will be sharing with you reviews on my favorite new and returning TV series.

Here's my "Top TV Pick" for today:

HOUSE

Tuesdays at 8:00 pm ET (7:00 pm CT) on FOX

This amazing drama, now on it's 5th Season, stars Hugh Laurie as House (Gregory House, MD), a maverick medical genius who heads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey.

Season 5 picks up a few months after House's best buddy's girlfriend, Amber (Anne Dudek) died trying to retrieve a drunken House, causing Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) to question his ties to the hospital and to House.

If you enjoy drama, with a twist, then House will satisfy your needs.

No comments: