Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Big Brother 10: My Winning Choice


Well if you really know me, you will know that I have been a fan of BIG BROTHER ever since it came on the air back in the summer of 2000. I have been watching it ever since.

This season I was hoping that Libra would have been the winner of BB10, however all her plotting and the chaos she created in the house, ultimately jeopardized her winning opportunities which caused her to be evicted from the BB house.

Well, I had to go with my second favorite and that is...Memphis aka Robert Garrett the "Mixologist" from Los Angeles who went to school at Florida State University. Memphis has been flying under the radar which is helping him reach the Final Four. I'm hoping he makes it to the Final Two with Dan...and ultimately wins Big Brother 10.

Make sure to watch BB10 on CBS every Sunday (8 pm ET), Tuesday (9pm ET) and Thursday (8pm ET - live show) to see if Memphis wins the $500,000 Grand Prize.

Go Memphis!

No comments: