Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lady Gaga Opens Up About Sex and Self-Love

Lady Gaga had sex for the first time when she was a teenager, but it wasn't until much later that she started to enjoy her sex life.

She said: “I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say even then I wasn’t ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience.

“It wasn’t good at all. I have never not had safe sex, I have always asked a guy to be tested and to use protection, which was always my rule. Otherwise you’re playing Russian Roulette.”

The 24-year-old hitmaker is presently dating bar owner Luc Carl, who she has known since she was 19. She says she didn’t enjoy sleeping with someone until much later and feels making love is a way of expressing “vulnerability.”

She added to Britain’s Grazia magazine: “I never actually enjoyed sex until two years ago. It was a proper monogamous relationship in which I felt free enough to trust and I had enough self love. Sex is the ultimate expression of vulnerability and for me it was important to know that it was a proper relationship so it was sex as a source of love and nothing else.”

In the past, Gaga has claimed she is bisexual as well as saying she believes if you have sex with people you are not love with they will ruin your "energy."

She said: "I have weird superstitions about sex. If you're not having sex with someone who really loves you they can screw up your energy.”

No comments: