Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kirstie Alley Join Dancing with the Stars

Get ready to rumba!

Actress Kirstie Alley, reality star Kendra Wilkson and talk show host Wendy Williams will square off against former boxing champ Sugar Ray Leonard, actor Ralph Macchio and Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward on season 12 of Dancing with the Stars, it was announced live Monday night.

The cast – 11 stars in all – was revealed during The Bachelor telecast. Model Petra Nemcova, actress Chelsea Kane, radio personality Mike Catherwood, singer and actor Romeo, and WWE star Chris Jericho are also competing.

The celebrities, whose respective professional dancer pairings will be revealed on Wednesday, have just three weeks to prepare for the March 21st season premiere on ABC.

The nerves are already kicking in for Kane, who starred on Disney Channel’s Jonas L.A.

"I don't know how I'm going to react to the judges when there's a camera on my face and I'm trying to smile through it," Kane, 22, says. "Hopefully, I won't ruin my makeup."

No comments: