Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jennifer Lopez on ‘Allure’ January 2010 COver

Jennifer Lopez graces the January 2010 cover of Allure Magazine, on stands December 22. Here’s what the 40-year-old “Louboutin” singer shared:

On not being a target of the paparazzi anymore: “It’s a business. Once they stop making money off of you they stop coming around.”

On knowing she had talent, but not an extraordinary talent: “It wasn’t like it was with Marc, who opened his mouth at age three and was blessed with a voice from God. That wasn’t me. I had to work at it, but I knew that once I had achieved it, people would respond to me in a certain way.”

On the pressure to look good in Hollywood: “Part of my business is being in shape and looking good. You can’t lie to yourself about it. But I’m not the monster I used to be in the exercise department.”

On trying to get hubby Marc Anthony to quit smoking: “Yeah, well you have to let a person do his thing.”

For behind-the-scenes pics of Jennifer’s cover shoot, visit
www.Allure.com.

No comments: