Sunday, December 7, 2008

James Franco in BlackBook Magazine

James Franco looks hot in the new December/January issue of BlackBook Magazine.

The 30-year-old actor, who plays the lover of Harvey Milk (Sean Penn) in Gus van Sant’s highly biopic Milk, speaks candidly about his career and his studies
at Columbia and NYU.

Franco, who wrote directed and starred in 2005's Ape, a film about a closeted gay writer, discussed playing another gay character in Milk:

On working
with Sean Penn: “After we wrapped up Milk, Sean Penn said to me, ‘I’m going to have to break up with you now.”

On his fave NYC hang-outs: “Bungalow 8, Smith and Mills and Chanterelle.”

On his outlook on gay relationships: “As soon as I got out of high school, I was like, I don’t care if anybody’s gay. It doesn’t matter. Doing Milk, I don’t know if it broadened my mind at all. I like to think that I was as open as I could be at that point.”

Read the full article and more pics, by visiting
BlackBookMag.com

No comments: