Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Madonna Heckles Palin at NYC Concert

Madonna isn't "hung up" on Sarah Palin.

The singer, 50, made repeated swipes at the Republican vice presidential candidate while performing her Sticky & Sweet Tour Tuesday at NYC's Madison Square Garden.

During her tune "I Love New York," Madonna told the audience - which included an enthusiastic Diddy, Rosie O'Donnell and designer Michael Kors - "you know who can get off of my street? Sarah Palin! I'm gonna kick her ass if she don't get off of my street!"

She then mocked the Alaska governor's accent, sarcastically telling the crowd, "I love her."

Later, while screeching her guitar, she made yet another crack: "This is the sound of Sarah Palin's husband's snowmobile when it won't start up in the wintertime." She then performed her hit "Hung Up."

Madonna also heckled Palin at her show Saturday at the Meadowlands in New Jersey, the New York Post reports.

She shouted: "Sarah Palin can't come to my party! Sarah Palin can't come to my show. It's nothing personal."

(article from US Magazine - photos from Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images; Frank Micelotta/Getty Images)

No comments: