Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Elizabeth Taylor Denies She's Getting Married for the 9th Time

Eight marriages are enough right now for Elizabeth Taylor.

"The rumors regarding my engagement simply aren't true," the legendary Hollywood actress Tweeted in response to online reports she planned to tie the knot for ninth time with Jason Winters. "Jason is my manager and dearest friend. I love him with all my heart."

Taylor, 78, has been married eight times to seven different men: Conrad Hilton Jr., Michael Wilding, Mike Todd, Eddie Fisher, Richard Burton (twice), John Warner and Larry Fortensky. She has been single since her divorce from Fortensky in 1996.

Winters, 49, is a principal in Sterling Winters Management. In 2007, Taylor told columnist Liz Smith: "Jason Winters is one of the most wonderful men I've ever known and that's why I love him. He bought us the most beautiful house in Hawaii and we visit it as often as possible."

No comments: