Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ashton Kutcher Is Proud of His 'Schwantz'

Actor Ashton Kutcher, who stars as a serial seducer of rich women in his latest movie Spread, is happy for any of his colleagues to see his appendage, but he did starve himself so his stomach would be flat for the film.

He said, "Once you do the first nude scene and the whole crew has seen your schwantz then you're fine."

"I didn't have to worry about dieting. Pretty much I generally take on whatever is the abusive diet of my character."


Ashton did not eat much in order to maintain a slim body.

He deliberately set out to find a part where he could play a rogue akin to Warren Beatty in Shampoo or Richard Gere in American Gigolo and sought out the former to ask his advice.

Ashton added: "I definitely look up to Warren Beatty as an actor. So I sat down with Warren two years ago and told him I appreciated his work in Shampoo and Bonnie and Clyde."

"We sat down for breakfast, and I told him I was actively looking for a movie like Shampoo. I told him I wanted to play a morally compromised charm artist. We talked about what he did in Shampoo and where that character came from for him on an energetic level."


Spread, which also stars Anne Heche, is released this month.

No comments: